Child Care Resource
and Referral (CCR&R)
Child Care Resource and Referral provides assistance to families seeking child care and to child care providers. Resources that are available at no charge include:
- Information about your child care choices/child care referrals
- Guidelines about what to look for in quality child care
- Parent Newsletters
- Information about assistance and options for paying for child care
For Child Care Providers:
- Listing on the child care referral database
- Referrals to your business/program
- Help with business, child care, and regulatory questions
- Information about trainings and workshops
- Arizona Child Care Job Bank
- Receive a quarterly newsletter
For the Community:
- Information about classes and trainings
- Child care supply and demand information
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To receive more detailed information about child care programs and what to look for in quality child care, please contact CCR&R at 1-800-308-9000. In addition to comprehensive telephone services, CCR&R also offers Internet referrals available 24 hours a day at www.azchildcare.org.
CCR&R is funded through the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Child Care Administration by the Federal Child Care and Development Fund. CCR&R provides referrals only. CCR&R does not recommend or endorse any particular child care setting or provider. Choosing an appropriate child care setting which meets a family’s needs is the responsibility of the parent or guardian. CCR&R does not regulate or monitor child care settings.
Both CCR&R agencies are members of Child Care Aware of America. Child Care Aware of America works with more than 600 state and local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies to ensure that families in every local community have access to quality, affordable child care. For more information about Child Care Aware of America, please visit: www.naccrra.org