Community Outreach and Presentations
Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) is committed to improving the quality of child care through our consumer education services. We accomplish this by providing families, providers and the general public with information related to quality child care and the early care and education field.
Consumer education services are designed to educate families who need child care or support with child care, child care providers who care for children while their parents are absent, businesses that rely on child care for a dependable and productive work force, and communities that need child care to support the local economy.
Consumer Education Services Offered by CCR&R:
- Serve and Educate Families about Child Care: CCR&R promotes quality child care and consumer education services to any person seeking child care.
- Recruit Child Care Programs: CCR&R works to increase the supply of child care providers so families have a range of child care choices.
- Promote Professional Development and Resources: Inform child care providers and families of professional development opportunities, parent education classes, and other resources available to them.
- Raise Awareness About Child Care: Educate social service programs, businesses, community organizations, businesses, employers, and the general public about CCR&R services and the importance of quality child care so clients, employees, and the community at large are better informed about child care in their community.
- Build Community Partnerships: Explore new opportunities to partner with the community in creative ways. Educate local partners and the community about child care issues and enlist their support in our mission to improve the quality of child care in Arizona.
An Outreach and Marketing Specialist is available to:
- Attend a child care, career, community, or health event, conference, or fair as a vendor or presenter on a range of child care topics
- Present on “How to Find Quality Child Care” to parents, guardians, social workers, businesses, employers, or any community group
- Provide CCR&R brochures, community training newsletter, flyers, or other marketing materials to share with clients or staff who may be seeking child care
If you are interested in any of the services listed above, please contact Child Care Resource and Referral at 1-800-308-9000.
In Apache, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Navajo, Pinal, and Yavapai counties, please contact Anaiis Ballesteros at 480-829-0500 x 1221 or email email@example.com
In Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Pima, or Santa Cruz Counties, please contact Jackie Ballesteros at 520-320-4028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In La Paz, Mohave or Yuma County, please contact Carla Sandoval at
928-782-3217 or email email@example.com.